oil, canvas, stretcher, mountings, plastic bird, text (indian ink on paper)
250 x 150 x
<![if !vml]><![endif]><![if !vml]><![endif]>
a scarecrow stood alone in the middle of a field
a crow came and sat down on its 'arm'
- why are you standing here? asked the crow
- you tell me. someone put me out here I guess.
a moment passed. the scarecrow said
- say, perhaps I can ask you something, you being here and all
- fire away, said the crow
- whatís the point of all this, exactly?
- you tell me, said the crow, - isnít it good enough just being here?
- sure, of course, if you put it that way
more time. the crow sat.
- so it doesnít really have to mean anything then?
the scarecrow said eventually
- I reckon not, said the crow
- hmm, said the scarecrow
after a while he said
- it's quite pretty out here, isnít it
- Very much so, said the crow